REQUIREMENTS FOR REPUBLIC BANK MORTGAGE LOAN APPLICATION (GENERAL)
- A completed and signed Republic Bank Mortgage Application form
- Processing Fee (Refer to Specific Product link)
- 1 passport size photograph
- Personal Reference Form (download and complete)
- Proof of Relationship(If Joint application)
- Power of Attorney (must be witnessed by a Notary Public)
- ID (Copy of Identification) e.g. Passport, Drivers license, National ID
- Confirmation of Income and employment from your employers
- The latest three (3) salary slips/pay stubs showing all deductions.
· Last 3 years certified audited accounts or at least 3 years copies of individual income tax returns.
· Business profile
· Last 6 months Bank Statements if not a Republic Bank Customer.
- Credit report from a recognized credit bureau or credit reporting agency.
- 6 months copy of Bank Statements if not Republic Customer.
- May open a Homesave Account with a minimum of USD500 or GBP200.
- Offer Letter from Real Estate Developer or Vendor (HPM application only).
- Minimum deposit or down payment of 20% of the total cost of the property (HPM application only).
- Valuation Report (to be done by a Republic Bank recommended Valuer).
- Title documents to the property
- 4 Copies of site plans
- Approved Building Plans/Development permits for Home Improvement & Home Completion Mortgage
- Bills of Quantities for Home Improvement & Home Completion Mortgage.
INTEREST RATES – GHANA CEDI
- Mortgages up to 10 years – 27% per annum
- Mortgages over 10 years up to 20 years – 28% per annum
- National Homeownership Fund Scheme – 18.3% per annum
INTEREST RATES – UNITED STATES DOLLAR (USD)
- Mortgages up to 15 years – 11.5% per annum