No Airtime, no data bundle, Just Bank on the go. Our improved USSD *414# platform now
has many more features and services and is available on all telecommunication networks in Ghana
- Existing Users of the USSD *414# platform will automatically be onboarded on to the new platform.
- Subscribers of RepublicMobile Ghana app have automatic access to the USSD *414# platform using the same App log in credentials. Just dial *414# and bank
- Customers and Non-Customers can register for the USSD *414# by dialing *414# and follow the registration process.
- Subscribers of USSD *414# have automatic access to the RepublicMobile Ghana. Download the app on Play Store or App Store, Log in with your phone number and M-Pin.
RepublicMobile Ghana has been developed with high-security features to protect you and your financial information. The following are a few important things to note;
- Use by Customers and Non-Customers of the Bank
RepublicMobile Ghana can be utilized by both Customers and Non-Customers of the Bank.
- Bank Record Update
Before you can sign on as a Customer on the App, you will be asked to provide certain details. These details are automatically validated with your records with the Bank. Your onboarding on the App will fail if any of the information provided is inconsistent with our records. We advise you to update your records at any Republic Bank Branch or contact our 24/7 Customer Care Support.
- Republic Investments Customer Access to App
Customers of Republic Investments can access the app and transact with it. Republic Investments Customers who run account with the main Bank (Republic Bank) can access the App by registering as Customers (select – I already have a Republic Bank Account). You then proceed to provide information relating to your Republic Bank account.
Republic Investments Account Holders who do not run account with the main Bank (Republic Bank) should register as non-customers (Select I do not have a Republic Bank Account). The App will require bio data and National ID card validation to be registered onto the app.
After successful registration, Select Investments >> Manage Funds >> Link investments Account and follow the prompts to link your Republic Investments Account
- Republic Card – OneCard or Visa Card
As part of the security measures, you will be required to input your Republic Card (OneCard or Visa Card) PAN Number (13-digit number) when registering as Customer of Republic Bank. This is a mandatory feature; your onboarding will be unsuccessful if you do not provide a valid Republic Card (OneCard or Visa Card) PAN Number (13-digit number) connected to your account profile. We advise you to request a Republic Card (OneCard or Visa Card) at any Republic Bank Branch or contact our 24/7 Customer Care Support.
- Internet Connection
RepublicMobile Ghana is a web-based platform hence it relies on a stable internet connection for seamless operations on your phone or tablet.
Contact our 24/7 Customer Care Support or give us Feedback at
Call – 0302429577 / +233302429577
WhatsApp – +233556543212
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org