Facility towards pre-financing dependants’ educational expenditure (local/overseas) – tuition and living expenses. Product is aimed at supporting scholastic/creative potential of future leaders.
- Maximum loan limit dependent on individual credit assessment.
- Maximum amount per drawdown should not exceed account holder’s gross annual salary.
- Drawdown on facility to be linked to duration of course/programme (per semester/term).
- Repayment of each drawdown to be fully settled before subsequent draw downs.
- Life protection insurance cover for account holder on the maximum loan approved.
- Insurance premium payable to be included in loan amount.
- Initial insurance premium and renewals to be handled in-house.
Benefits to an Eban Adeshie include:
- Access to funds to support dependant (s) educational costs.
- Guaranteed continued support for named dependent.
- Dependent (s) are able to study stress-free from financial pressures.
- Facility to support parents/guardians to unearth maximum potential in wards