It is a consumer loan facility targeted at financing capital items for household use pending the guaranteed availability of cash at a future date (i.e. salary/investment income).
- Maximum amount should not exceed 35% of gross monthly income.
- One-off bullet or installment payment.
- Repayment is from 3 – 36 months.
- Assists the account holder to purchase capital/consumer items for the household (e.g. fridge/freezer, generator,
solar power equipment, etc.).
- Provides access to liquidity without the consequences of terminating an existing investment.
- A hassle-free access to cash to finance capital purchases for the household.
- To meet unexpected expenditure (sudden breakdown of household equipment e.g. refridgerator/cooker)