A current account can be operated in the following currencies GH¢ (Ghana Cedi) GB£ (GB Pounds Sterling) US$ (US Dollars) € (Euro)
- Personalized cheque book
- Personalized ATM Card
- Pre-approved overdraft limit of ¢1,000.00 on Cedi account.
- An account held in a currency other than the local currency will be operated under two separate accounts –
Foreign Exchange and Foreign Currency.
- Foreign currency allocation to be determined (based on individual needs assessment)
- Standing Order/Direct Debit
- eBanking Services
- Access to Overdraft facilities to meet unexpected obligations thus avoiding the embarrassment of dishonoured cheques.
- Guaranteed access to foreign currency for personal/family overseas trips.
- Facilitates settlement of recurring financial obligations to third parties (e.g. utility bills and loan repayments).
- ATMs at convenient and secure locations.
- Prevents loss through theft/burglary.
- SMS-Banking facilitates
- Telephone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Personalized cheque and ATM card as a prestigious Customer